Costa Rica has become a popular travel destination for people from all over the world, and especially the U.S. It’s convenient location, year-round tropical climate and 800 miles of coastlines, create a perfect destination for business or pleasure.
In recent years, some American-based companies have opened nearshore offices in Costa Rica. The country’s educated, talented workforce is an additional incentive for a variety of industries including the information technology sector. And every visitor to Costa Rica, whether for business or pleasure, gets to experience what is characterized as the “Pura Vida” lifestyle. This open and happy culture tends to help people relax and feel at ease.
5 Luxury Accommodations for You to Try During Your Travels to Costa Rica
Whether you’re traveling to Costa Rica for business or pleasure, chances are you’d like to stay somewhere you’ll really enjoy. Be sure to make hotel reservations in advance to get the perfect accommodations for your visit. Check out these 5 luxury travel resorts available in Costa Rica. These places have been selected based on location, amenities and glowing customer reviews:
- Four Seasons Resort Costa Rica at Peninsula Papagayo: Located right on the Gulf of Papagayo, this resort offers a 5-star travel experience with full beach access and free wifi. The resort features multiple pools, gyms, restaurants, bars, tennis courts and golf courses. This resort is the perfect getaway and full of different kinds of entertainment opportunities depending on your needs and interests.
- Arenas del Mar Beachfront and Rainforest Resort at Manuel Antonio National Park: Located near rainforests, private trails and white sandy beaches, this resort offers stunning views and activities for thrill seekers. This resort has been awarded the Five Sustainability Leaf Award for its carbon-neutral sustainable lodging and lush neighborhood. This resort is ideal for nature lovers and adventurous souls.
- PURE Condo Resort: Located on Herradura Bay, this 5-Star luxury resort allows guests to immerse themselves in the Pura Vida lifestyle and relax by the water. This resort is located one hour away from the international airport, making travel pain-free. This resort allows guests to enjoy a home away from home in beautiful condos perfect for families, couples or those traveling alone. This location offers guests the option to explore local retail shops and get a taste for Costa Rican cuisine at near-by restaurants.
- Tabacon Grand Spa Thermal Resort: Located in the center of a tropical rainforest near the exquisite Arenal Volcano, the Tabacon Resort is a destination fit for queens and kings! This resort offers guests something uniquely relaxing — thermal mineral spring rivers that have formed waterfalls, streams, pools and ponds. This tranquil scenery allows guests the opportunity to relax and enjoy nature at its finest. There are plenty of amenities offered at Tabacon, including spa services, restaurants located in the rainforest and superior hotel rooms. This resort creates the most relaxing vacation for every guest.
- Fina Rosa Blanca: Located in Santa Barbara, Costa Rica, this coffee plantation and inn was built right in the middle of beautiful gardens producing coffee beans. This resort is easily accessible, located only 20 minutes from the international airport. With breath-taking scenery, delicious dining options and refreshing pool and beach access, this resort offers a luxury experience for any visitor.
As a U.S.-based agile software development company with offices in San Jose, Costa Rica, we’ve come to appreciate all the great places to stay, whether you are visiting for work, pleasure, or a combination of the two. All of these resorts described above offer a unique visitor experience aimed at relaxation and capturing the Pura Vida lifestyle. For more information about visiting Costa Rica, follow our blog to learn some interesting facts about the country, and places to visit during your trip.
David Easterling has been leading software development companies for more than 15 years. David founded Prosoft Consulting with offices in Louisville, KY, and San Jose, Costa Rica. David is a Certified Scrum Master and is an active member of the Scrum and Agile User Group. He is also a member of the National Vistage CEO Leadership Group.